WHERE'S MY ORDER
The Food Purveyor brings you the best from our suppliers located all around Geelong, The Great Ocean Road, The Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria and some times further around this great country. With such a wide variety to choose from combined with being delivered by planes, trains and automobiles, it makes sense that the time it takes to arrive will vary. Here’s a few extra details to remember:
- For purchases that include tracking (sigh of relief) the details will be emailed to you once the item has been despatched.
- Depending on your location, deliveries within Australia usually take 3 - 9 working days. Sometimes longer during peak periods of Christmas, Mothers Day, Easter, Fathers Day.
- I know they say an attempt was made but you and I both know that sometimes those little “missed delivery” cards go missing. It’s worth checking with your local post office to see if your item has been waiting for you all this time.
- We cannot delivery to PO Boxes so please ensure a street address is available.
- For deliveries to a hospital or nursing home, please provide as much information as possible (such as level, ward and room number). Also make sure they haven’t been discharged by the time the delivery gets there.
As you know The Food Purveyor sources small batch artisan products that some time come in and out of stock. Due to this occurring we often need to make changes to our hampers.
- Products will be replaced for something of greater value at all times.
- Some wines will be unavailable due to the smaller wineries that we source from running out of stock. We will always try and match the type of wine but the brand may change.
- Even our homewares sometimes come in and out of stock as their is a six week order time on most of these items as they are hand made.
- We will always try and substitute chocolate for chocolate, biscuits for biscuits, wine for wine. If for some reason we have had to alter from this we will ensure that you are never worse off because of this decision.
- During the Summer (warmer) months we will often substitute Chocolate for other items if travelling to WA and QLD. We do this to ensure that there is no damage - if you want us to do this we may contact you to confirm.
Any alcohol featured in our Hampers is designed to be delivered as a genuine gift to a person and does not exceed two litres. The gift is packaged and presented in such a manner that it is taken to be a gift. The gift can only be delivered to another adult who is not the purchaser. For all gifts with alcohol included, please ensure that the recipient is aged over 18 years and is available to receive the delivery.
What if I have entered the wrong delivery address?
If you have had one of those moments and need to change the Delivery address, please get in touch with our Team as soon as possible.
If the item has already been dispatched it’s a little trickier. We will always try our best to fix up the details but we need to warn you that if the item has already been delivered to the address listed it may be too late.
If we have to redirect after delivery an additional delivery charge will be applicable.
Can I order over the phone?
If technology is against you don’t worry, we understand! We are always happy to help you make a purchase. Please call us on 03 5222 6479 or 0419 132 685 Mon to Fri - 9:00am to 5:00pm and SAT - 9:00am to 2:00pm
I’m not too crazy about my purchase, can I change my mind?
We have all purchased something and then at some point regretted the decision. It may be immediately or some time later. If you have only just purchased the order and would like to try to cancel please get in touch with us immediately on 1300 875 500. Although we can’t make any guarantees, we will always try.
Sadly all purchases are non refundable. It goes without saying that if there is an issue with your item such as damage or a fault, we can definitely assist in arranging a replacement.
I know everyone gets excited shopping online, especially when it’s something for yourself but please take the time to choose wisely.
I’m sure my order wasn’t damaged when I purchased it!
Was the post a little too excited in delivering your item? There is nothing worse than waiting with anticipation for an item to arrive only to find it was damaged! The delivery gods must be punished. Send us the details and we can work on getting a replacement out to you soon as possible. If you can also attach a picture or two of the damage, that’s even better. Help us help you.
My personal details are wrong?
Just email us or contact us directly and we can make the changes.
I’d like to speak to someone direct?
Please call us on 03 5222 6479 or 0419 132 685 Mon to Fri - 9:00am to 5:00pm and SAT - 9:00am to 2:00pm
Do you ship internationally?
We can definitely arrange to ship internationally but we bespoke pack the hampers to keep costs down. Please call us on 03 5222 6479 or 0419 132 685 Mon to Fri - 9:00am to 5:00pm and SAT - 9:00am to 2:00pm and we can work through the options with you.
I’m buying the item as a gift, will they see the price tag?
There is nothing worse than purchasing a gift and leaving the price tag on! Purchasing online should be easier, that is why no invoice information will be sent with your item. Details of the price will just be between us. *wink*
How can I get a tax invoice?
Details of your item will be sent to you at time of purchase.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery Australia Wide is $9.90 with Express options available.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards. Don’t forget about Stripe as well.